15 things you didn’t know about me
15 things you didn’t know about me:
- I didn’t colour my hair until I was 21
- I only just realised that I should be shaving above my knee’s :/
- I am not as polished as you think (obviously ^^^) because I never have time to have manicured nails, polished nails don’t last long on me and finding the time to get them re-done never happens.
- I get my moles checked every 6 months because I am super scared of skin cancer (for someone who doesn’t sunbake) and a breast check every year.
- My husband is obsessed with golf, he works in the industry and plays it once a week. The check out chick at the local supermarket thinks he is a pro-golfer and I just go along with the story for fun. He wishes!
- I worry too much about what other people think of me.
- I get annoyed when a really nice photo on my instagram gets less likes then a simple mirror selfie! haha #firstworldworries #sosilly #oknowimoverit
- I used to drink alcohol, I used to get drunk, but every time, I would throw up and feel so sick that one day, I actually said no more! And I am one of those rare species of humans that actually followed through with this. Now days, I have one or two girly drinks and I am done.
- My brother and his fiancé had their first baby (boy) a week after I had Aston and then they had their second baby (boy) two weeks before I had Will.
- I am four years younger than my youngest aunty. My Nanna (pronounced ‘nunna’) had my aunty when she was 40 but my mum in her teens (with two other children in between)
- I could eat 5 pastizzi’s one after the other without guilt.
- I am body conscious about my tummy (since my cesarean) and my arms, I rarely have arms out have you noticed?
- On my work days, I go to kinder drop off with absolutely no make up on and scruffy hair.
- I can move my littlest toe side to side on its own without moving any other toes.
- I really want another baby, we will hopefully be pregnant next year.